Radical Jihad

MUST READS

Robert Spencer was Poisoned in a Place Like ICELAND!

by JANET LEVY May 22, 2017

“I began to feel numbness in my face, hands, and feet. I began trembling and vomiting. My heart was racing dangerously. I spent the night in a Reykjavik hospital.”

Trump's Test for Sharia-Supremacism

by SECURE FREEDOM MINUTE May 22, 2017

Yesterday, Donald Trump bet his presidency –and perhaps the future national security of the United Sates –on what bookies would have to call a long-shot: the prospect that Sunni Muslim nations, led by Saudi Arabia, will help root out and defeat Sharia-supremacism.

In the Heart of Sunni Islam, Trump Urges Leaders to Drive Out "Islamic Terror"

by PATRICK GOODENOUGH May 22, 2017

Addressing an unprecedented U.S.-Arab-Islamic gathering in Riyadh, Trump did not shy away from using terms eschewed by his predecessor such as “Islamic terror” and “Islamic extremism,” and he painted “Islamists” as part of the threat.

As Trump Visits the Saudis, Yemen Comes into Focus to Check Iran

by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET) May 22, 2017

As one observer notes, “whether you believe in… prophecy or not, today the Middle East is the most keenly watched area of the globe… it is central to the economic stability of the entire world.”

Russia Special Counsel Mueller Worked with Radical Islamic Groups to Purge Anti-Terrorism Training Material Offensive to Muslims

by JUDICIAL WATCH May 20, 2017

Now that Robert Mueller has been appointed special counsel to investigate if Russia influenced the 2016 presidential election it’s worth reiterating his misguided handiwork and collaboration with radical Islamic organizations as FBI director.

CAIR to Trump: Avoid 'Pejorative Terminology' and 'Anti-Muslim Stereotypes' in Your Saudi Speech

by PATRICK GOODENOUGH May 19, 2017

“The president’s upcoming speech offers an opportunity to clarify whether or not he believes Islam should be respected as a major world faith,” said CAIR’s national executive director.

Trump's plan to defeat Radical Islam

by TED BELMAN May 18, 2017

Accordingly, Trump remains committed to defeating the radical Islamist ideology and is requiring the Arab states join him and to reject the ideology. His demands on the Arab states are reminiscent of Pres Bush’s speech shortly after 9/11 in which Bush said to these countries “Either you are with us or you are against us.”

A Contrarian View on Trump and Classified Intelligence

by N. M. GUARIGLIA May 18, 2017

What did Trump actually reveal to the Russians? In short, it looks like he told them that we know a guy — let’s call him Mr. X — located in some various location — let’s call it Location Y — who has “discovered” that ISIS wants to kill us all. Specifically, that ISIS wants to use laptops as bombs to take down airliners. Pardon the levity, but… Yeah? And?

The Child Killers of Iran -- 'Read All About It!'

by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET) May 17, 2017

There is no doubt that, just as the U.S. news media have lost a great deal of credibility due to the heavy liberal slant laid bare leading up to the 2016 presidential election and its aftermath, the media in other democracies are just as guilty.

The Corrupt and Compromised FBI NOT Fighting the Jihadists

by JANET LEVY May 17, 2017

In one section, Sperry describes the Islamist-ridden translators' office where Muslim agents, who celebrated 9/11 on FBI property, purposely mistranslated documents and notified targets of investigations.

Total Records: 3753 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary