ISIS

MUST READS

Does Trump Have a Strategy to Win the Global War?

by DR. MICHAEL LEDEEN March 29, 2017

The Wall Street Journal is delighted to hear Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s tough words on North Korea and China. I, too, appreciate the secretary of state’s candor. But straight talk isn’t going to be enough. As the Journal concedes...

Terrorism Trend Setters – The Palestinians

by DR. RACHEL EHRENFELD March 29, 2017

Plowing into crowds in speeding cars to kill large numbers of people and stabbing more when the car is forced to stop, is becoming the rage among jihadists operating in Europe.

In Praise of Paranoia

by TOM MCCAFFREY March 29, 2017

As the Framers of the U.S. Constitution understood it, a primary purpose of government is to secure the property rights of individuals, which they believed are the foundation of all other rights.

The real danger to democracy

by DANIEL HANNAN March 28, 2017

I'm ashamed to say that I can't remember whether or not I met PC Keith Palmer, the policeman murdered by Khalid Masood in Parliament last week.

Dhimmitude: Get to know what it is

by VICTOR SHARPE March 28, 2017

This is the word that describes the parlous state of those who refused to convert to Islam...

Vetting Trump's Foreign Policy Team

by ROGER ARONOFF March 28, 2017

Another issue that is raising concern is how Trump is doing on foreign policy and national security matters. Does President Trump need additional assistance in vetting his nominees to administration posts?

France — Where an Age of Enlightenment Once Flourished, Turbidity Now Reigns

by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET) March 27, 2017

In France, particularly, challenges arose to the dogmas of the Catholic Church. Overcoming those challenges gave rise to many ideals we enjoy today such as liberty, progress, tolerance, constitutional government and separation of church and state.

The Bogeyman of Islam

by EDWARD CLINE March 27, 2017

Dumb, cautious statements about Islam also leave me bleary-eyed and big-footed, as well. Here is Britain’s Prime Minister Theresa May on the terrorist attack on London’s Parliament and on the citizenry in general, as reported by Fox News...

Useful Idiots: March 27, 2017

by USEFUL IDIOTS March 27, 2017

Spaced-out Obama buddy Richard Branson believes the key to defeating ISIS is inviting more migrants into Europe. If we show the Muslim world that we are tolerant of Islam, the thinking goes, there will be far less appeal on behalf of Muslims to join the jihad.

Pray for Sanity

by DANIEL GREENFIELD March 27, 2017

Pray that your government doesn’t decide to open the borders to as many migrants from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and any other terror state as can make their way over. Pray that the next government doesn’t do it either. And pray that if it does, they don’t move in near you.

Total Records: 1334 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary