Politics

MUST READS

Bronze Plaques Matter

by DEROY MURDOCK May 23, 2017

Americans should embrace the good, the bad, and the ugly of U.S. history — rather than shove statues down the memory hole.

Robert Spencer was Poisoned in a Place Like ICELAND!

by JANET LEVY May 22, 2017

“I began to feel numbness in my face, hands, and feet. I began trembling and vomiting. My heart was racing dangerously. I spent the night in a Reykjavik hospital.”

Trump's Test for Sharia-Supremacism

by SECURE FREEDOM MINUTE May 22, 2017

Yesterday, Donald Trump bet his presidency –and perhaps the future national security of the United Sates –on what bookies would have to call a long-shot: the prospect that Sunni Muslim nations, led by Saudi Arabia, will help root out and defeat Sharia-supremacism.

A Seth Rich Chronology, Part 1

by DIANA WEST May 22, 2017

In a May interview with Sean Hannity, P.I. Rod Wheeler says when he began his investigation into the murder of Seth Rich... he called the DCPD but didn't hear back from anyone for two to three days. Wheeler says he learned from the family ...a high-ranking official at the DNC got the information about his query and called the Rich family "wanting to know why I was snooping around."

In the Heart of Sunni Islam, Trump Urges Leaders to Drive Out "Islamic Terror"

by PATRICK GOODENOUGH May 22, 2017

Addressing an unprecedented U.S.-Arab-Islamic gathering in Riyadh, Trump did not shy away from using terms eschewed by his predecessor such as “Islamic terror” and “Islamic extremism,” and he painted “Islamists” as part of the threat.

Why Robert Mueller should resign as special counsel

by FOX NEWS May 22, 2017

Robert Mueller has a serious conflict of interest that should disqualify him from serving as special counsel. He has had a long and close relationship with someone who will surely become a pivotal witness...

As Trump Visits the Saudis, Yemen Comes into Focus to Check Iran

by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET) May 22, 2017

As one observer notes, “whether you believe in… prophecy or not, today the Middle East is the most keenly watched area of the globe… it is central to the economic stability of the entire world.”

Worse Case: North Korea or Iran?

by AMBASSADOR HENRY F. COOPER May 22, 2017

“. . . Congress should look at EMP attacks as one of the three great threats to our survival, the other two being cyber warfare and nuclear weapons. And they should regard all three as catastrophic..."

Fighting Communism in California

by JANET LEVY May 22, 2017

During the Vietnam War in the 1960s, Hayden, a prominent and vocal voice for the North Vietnamese communists, had organized a campaign with Jane Fonda, John Kerry, and Ted Kennedy to cut off American aid to the existing government of South Vietnam and cooperate with the Vietcong and Khmer Rouge.

Bethlehem; The Capital of Palestine

by BARRY SHAW May 22, 2017

President Trump’s visit to Bethlehem is significant. He met Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem. He met Mahmoud Abbas in Bethlehem.

Total Records: 6820 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary