Politics

MUST READS

Does Trump Have a Strategy to Win the Global War?

by DR. MICHAEL LEDEEN March 29, 2017

The Wall Street Journal is delighted to hear Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s tough words on North Korea and China. I, too, appreciate the secretary of state’s candor. But straight talk isn’t going to be enough. As the Journal concedes...

Terrorism Trend Setters – The Palestinians

by DR. RACHEL EHRENFELD March 29, 2017

Plowing into crowds in speeding cars to kill large numbers of people and stabbing more when the car is forced to stop, is becoming the rage among jihadists operating in Europe.

FISAgate: The Question Is Not Whether Trump Associates Were Monitored

by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY March 29, 2017

It’s whether it was done abusively.

In Praise of Paranoia

by TOM MCCAFFREY March 29, 2017

As the Framers of the U.S. Constitution understood it, a primary purpose of government is to secure the property rights of individuals, which they believed are the foundation of all other rights.

U.S. Muslim Brotherhood and Saul Alinsky: A Match Made in America

by CENTER FOR SECURITY POLICY March 29, 2017

In September 2015, the Center for Security Policy (CSP) published Star Spangled Shariah: The Rise of America’s First Muslim Brotherhood Party.

Judicial Watch Sues for Records between Key Obama Administration Scientists Involved In Global Warming Controversies

by JUDICIAL WATCH March 29, 2017

The suit was filed after the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (“NOAA”), a component of the Department of Commerce, failed to respond to a February 6 FOIA request seeking

The real danger to democracy

by DANIEL HANNAN March 28, 2017

I'm ashamed to say that I can't remember whether or not I met PC Keith Palmer, the policeman murdered by Khalid Masood in Parliament last week.

Georgetown University and Radical Islamists: It's a Family Affair

by STEVE EMERSON March 28, 2017

According to a news release from the school's Middle Eastern Studies Student Association, Al-Arian is a "civil rights activist" who hopes to challenge students to "make it a better, and more equitable and peaceful world."

Dhimmitude: Get to know what it is

by VICTOR SHARPE March 28, 2017

This is the word that describes the parlous state of those who refused to convert to Islam...

Vetting Trump's Foreign Policy Team

by ROGER ARONOFF March 28, 2017

Another issue that is raising concern is how Trump is doing on foreign policy and national security matters. Does President Trump need additional assistance in vetting his nominees to administration posts?

Total Records: 6558 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary