Trump

MUST READS

The Obama Administration's Uranium One Scandal

by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY October 23, 2017

Not only the Clintons are implicated in a uranium deal with the Russians that compromised national-security interests.

Iran's very good week

by CAROLINE GLICK October 23, 2017

You have to hand it to the Iranians. They don’t play around. Just hours after President Trump gave his speech outlining the contours of a new US policy toward Iran, senior Iranian officials were on the ground in Iraq and Syria not only humiliating the US, but altering the strategic balance in Iran’s favor.

President Trump Takes Aim at Iran's 'Clandestine Nuclear Weapons Program'

by CLARE M. LOPEZ October 20, 2017

One of the most glaring problems with the terms of the JCPOA is that there is no obligatory mechanism under which the Iranian regime is compelled to open facilities to IAEA inspection where it is suspected that nuclear weapons work is being done.

Defense Reality and Mythology

by HERBERT LONDON October 20, 2017

While the U.S. still enjoys some technological advantages over potential adversaries, that advantage is declining at a rapid rate.

President Trump's Timely Evangelical Appeal

by STAR PARKER October 20, 2017

It's my sense that Trump's relationship with evangelicals is growing stronger.

General Kelly "Stunned" and "Broken-Hearted" That Congresswoman Monitored and Politicized President's Call to Soldier's Widow

by MELANIE HUNTER ARTER October 20, 2017

“It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. Absolutely stuns me, and I thought at least that was sacred,” Kelly said.

Obama's DOJ slow-walked probe despite national security concerns

by PAUL R. GREGORY October 18, 2017

Obama administration figures involved in the 2009-15 investigation include Robert Mueller, James Comey, Rod Rosenstein and Andrew McCabe — all of whom are involved in some fashion in the current investigation of President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia.

Iran's shadow is spreading, bringing a dark day for U.S. interests

by PETER HUESSY October 16, 2017

Qatar’s embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood, funding of Hamas, and propagation of Al Jazeera’s pro-terror broadcasts serves to increase terrorist attacks against U.S. forces and our allies in the region, particularly Israel, KSA and Egypt.

How we got to a nuclear North Korea

by WILLIAM C. TRIPLETT II October 16, 2017

The escalating threat has resulted from 25 years of bipartisan foreign policy failure

President Trump Finally Gets His 'Travel Ban' Victory

by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY October 13, 2017

The Court not only dismissed as moot the challenge to the administration’s restrictions on travel to the United States by aliens from six countries. Critically, the Court also vacated lower-court rulings that had upheld injunctions against the travel restrictions.

Total Records: 535 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary