Congress $17 Million Hush Money

MUST READS

All Roads....

by JOAN SWIRSKY February 5, 2018

Once upon a time a seasoned political operative ran for President of the U.S. against a candidate who had virtually no political experience. She––Democrat Ms. Hillary Clinton––former First Lady of Arkansas, former First Lady of the U.S., former U.S. Senator from NY, former SOS under the faux “president” Barack Obama, was clearly the favorite.

SIGN THE PETITION: SEN. KIRSTEN GILLIBRAND––STEP DOWN NOW!

by FSM NATIONAL SECURITY TEAM January 29, 2018

Similar to recent Hollywood events and the #MeToo movement, some members of Congress are planning to wear black to President Trump's State of the Union Address tomorrow.   Will Senator Gillibrand (Close Clinton Friend) be wearing black?

House Bill Disclosing Past Congressional Sexual Harassment Claims Has No Sponsor in Senate

by MELANIE HUNTER ARTER January 18, 2018

...the measure requires “disclosure within 30 calendar days of all settlement payments funded by taxpayers, the reason for the payment and the nature of the allegation, and the member of Congress or congressional staffer implicated in the matter.”

Sex Vigilantes Trash Due Process

by BETSY MCCAUGHEY, PHD December 15, 2017

New York’s Senator Kirsten Gillibrand is spearheading a McCarthyite purge of sexual harassers from Congress, throwing the nation’s capital into turmoil. What counts as sexual harassment?

Eric Trump: Kirsten Gillibrand visited my dad's office ‘every three days’ to ask for campaign money

December 15, 2017

“She follows the whole Schumer playbook. Again, it’s a shame, but it’s a distraction. I think we’ve gotten pretty good at tuning out distractions, at least I have.”

Time to Understand: Accusations Are Not Convictions

by FRANK SALVATO December 13, 2017

To say that the media is knee-jerk and irresponsible is to make the understatement of the millennium. To say that the American people are gullible to their knee-jerk is to speak a sad truth.

No, Stupid Media, Trump Didn't 'Sexually Harass' Kirsten Gillibrand. Here's The Video Proof.

by BEN SHAPIRO December 13, 2017

This is asinine. Trump routinely uses such language.

President Trump: Gillibrand "Would Do Anything" for My Campaign Contributions

by SUSAN JONES December 13, 2017

"Morning Joe's" Mika Brzezinski said she was literally shaking with anger after Trump's 8 a.m. tweet.

Watergate Was Nothing Compared to This

by TOM MCLAUGHLIN December 12, 2017

As of this writing, neither Mueller nor anyone else has yet found evidence of Trump/Russia campaign collusion despite a year-and-a-half of investigations by mainstream media and Congressional Democrats.

Always Believe the Women––Really?

by JOAN SWIRSKY December 11, 2017

Is every woman now claiming to be the victim of harassment lying? Probably not. There will always be schlubs like Harvey Weinstein, jealous of the cool guys and angry from years of rejection, who get some power and promptly abuse it by using women like so many throwaway rags.

Total Records: 15 Next 5 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary